Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning, and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers, and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun, and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 700 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, a refer-a-friend program, and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
If you don't meet 100% of the requirements below - that's okay, nobody's perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just a list of skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited about coming to work every day.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivery of several OTT projects in Kaltura. You will manage the project’s team, planning the delivery timelines and deciding on priorities. You will also coordinate the project activities and progress with the customer and with different stakeholders inside and outside Kaltura, identify dependencies and iron out the details.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Ensure resources availability and allocation.
- Understand customer’s business requirements and assure that the suggested solution fits them. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Managing spirit planning and retrospective using Jira tools.
- Proven experience as a project manager in a technology company.
- Excellent verbal and writing capabilities in English.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, team player, charismatic.
- Experience with managing a remote team.
- Hands-on experience in working with service providers (Cable, Sat, Telco, Mobile, ISP)
- Specific experience in OTT / Pay TV