- Published: November 15, 2021
As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
We’re looking for
a strong candidate with strategic thinking and ability to dive to technical aspects quickly, high level view and detailed oriented person. He/she should have a wide experience in R&D project management and solid experience in team management to be able to grow senior project managers.He/she should be a “people person” to be able to handle wide range of stakeholders in professional way and create strong collaboration in & out of the program department.
This individual must be able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion, and be successful in a collaborative environment. Is this you?
What will you do…
The project management team leader (PMTL) will be in charge with the following in the program management department:
- Leadership of the planning and execution of company’s portfolio, within the scope of projects defined by the direct manager from time to time;
- Direct management of project management team including (but not limited to) hiring, training and the responsibility for personal development;
- Management and ownership of several projects scope under the team’s responsibility, including the planning, work - plan, prioritization and execution;
A strong candidate will have a solid experience in senior R&D project management roles in technology companies as well as direct teams’ leadership. He/she will possess strategic thinking as well as the ability to dive into technical aspects. The PMTL will be a ‘people person’, live and breathe cross-functional mode of operation with wide range of stakeholders in a professional and engaging manner. He/she will demonstrate problem solving and crisis management skills as well as full ownership to drive projects to successful completion in a collaborative environment.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in managing and driving technological projects/intricate software projects in a global environment;
- At least 2 years of experience in direct management of a project management team;
- Strong technical background (development/QA/product);
- The ability to work with numerous factors, skilled at matrix management, and knowing how to activate, drive and mitigate;
- Highly proficient at managing several projects and tasks, in parallel;
- Proactive, creative, out-of-the-box thinking;
- Independent, self-starter with multi-cultural experience;
- Expert in problem solving, risk and crisis management;
- Organized, methodological, and thorough;
- High sense of ownership and ability to deliver;
- Experience in the Fintech industry – a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluent English – Must;
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.