Checkmarx is looking for an Engineering Program Manager to join our success and be part of the department leadership team. In this position you will lead the day-to-day operation of the department, working closely with the Head of Department, and collaborating with the Product Managers, R&D Team Leaders and scrum teams.
What will your role include?
- Leading the releases lifecycle from initiation, through execution, to successful delivery
- Ensuring an effective communication and collaboration between cross-functional teams
- Following and enforcing existing processes as well as identifying and shaping missing processes or such that need improvement
- Ensure data driven decisions by implementing, monitoring and optimizing our KPIs
- Be able to provide constant status updates
What should you bring to the table?
- At least 3 years working experience as a software project / program / release manager
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) models
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business Management / Industrial Engineering or other related fields
- Background in R&D role (Dev or QA) – advantage
- An Agile spirit experienced with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Self-motivated and can work with limited direction or supervision
- Able to drive and promote changes
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Ability to plan and organize with high quality standards and with outstanding attention to details
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills