- Published: March 7, 2021
Our team is growing and we are looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our Implementation team. You'll work closely with customers to implement monday.com to help their business needs and challenges.
About The Role
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Build strong relationships with our clients to understand their needs and ensure their success with monday.com
- Act as a project manager to ensure timelines are met
- Serve as the main point of contact throughout onboarding and also liaison between clients and the rest of the monday.com team
- Work with customers to build their most time-sensitive workflows into monday.com and ensure there is a clear end-user training plan for those workflows.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Build, own, and execute client success and onboarding plans
- Navigate client organizations to uncover additional product applications & opportunities for partnership
- Spearhead internal cross-functional improvement projects
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner with Consulting and Product teams on upsell, cross-sell, and expansion opportunities
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Success/ Account Manager position
- Native English speaker.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish trust and credibility
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- BA or BS degree