Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We are looking for a creative & independent individual who has experience in client-facing roles & can collaborate with various teams across the company to deliver optimal solutions. A successful candidate will have a combination of strong interpersonal & communication skills, along with a technical aptitude. Is it you?
What’s the job?
- Implementing Payoneer’s solutions & technologies to new and existing clients
- Participating as a trusted expert throughout the entire sales cycle – from pre-sale to launch
- Collecting requirements from clients, building & presenting possible solutions, while balancing Payoneer’s capabilities & strategy
- Working closely with Sales, Account Management, Product Management, R&D and Operational Teams to ensure the client’s needs are met
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
- 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing role in a global company – must
- Excellent English (written & verbal) – must
- Experience with managing long-term and company-wide projects
- Solid knowledge on Project Management, and SaaS based products and technologies
- Familiarity or basic knowledge in technical details & requirements (for instance, API’s)
- Creative, pro-active and an independent problem solver
- Motivated self-starter who is able to collaborate with various teams across the business
- High attention to details
- Experience in Financial Services and Fintech Industry – advantage