- Published: August 31, 2021
Henry Stewart Talks (HST) is a successful Anglo-Israeli, multi-media company producing two collections of online video lectures by leading world experts, in biomed and life sciences and business and management, which are provided on subscription to universities in over 50 countries around the world. Further information and extracts of the videos can be viewed at www.hstalks.com.
HST is offering an exciting opportunity for highly motivated, talented individuals with excellent English to join its production team and assist in further expanding its highly rated educational resource.
The position is full-time and based in the company’s Herzliya-Pituach office. Full training will be provided.
• Administrative role in charge of uploading materials to our website, maintenance, storage and organization of files, documents, and correspondence with third parties.
• Converting narrated PowerPoint presentations into movie files (no previous experience required).
• Excellent English at mother-tongue level (written and spoken), Hebrew not required.
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
• Experience working with MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint in particular.
• IT/Computer savvy individual.
• Meticulous, attention to detail.
• Ability to multi task.
• Experience with video software - a major advantage.
• Academic degree