Dustphotonics is a developing cutting-edge technology in Silicon Photonics which is revolutionizing connectivity and communication in the data centers.
Silicon photonics is becoming a standard technology used for high performance systems, solving challenges of performance, integration, power and cost.
This technology is growing rapidly also in other markets such as Healthcare, LIDARs and other sensors.
At Dustphotonics, we are looking to solve the difficult problems, in a smart and simple way, by thinking out of the box, leveraging the knowledge and know-how of the team members, and work as team to create Magic.
Our Company culture is characterized by accountability for our ethics, for being fair to every employee, customer, supplier and partner.
We believe we must work hard and have fun on the way to success.
We welcome you to join our team - Apply for your next career opportunity with us!
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our Operations team.
- Managing supply availability to fulfill internal and external demands.
- Managing suppliers and contract manufacturers on a daily basis.
- Working closely with R&D team to achieve optimize cost, schedule and quality of the finish good products.
- Monitoring production line capacity, utilization and throughput.
- Creating independently production plans and execute accordingly.
- Driving initiatives and process improvements towards production scalability and efficiency within the team and contract manufacturers partners.
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the optics semiconductors industry.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to interact effectively with high level management within the organization.
- Experience in chip operations.
- Experience in working with suppliers, vendors and contract manufacturers.
- Technical orientation – comfortable to learn technology to allow constructive discussions with suppliers and with the R&D team.
- Quick and self-learning capability, ability to understand, communicate and integrate technical concepts and issues.
- Personality: Very strong leadership and ownership, excellent interpersonal skills, highly organized, detailed oriented, can-do approach, team player.