Syqe Medical is a pioneering tech startup that’s disrupting the pharmaceutical industry with the world’s first inhaler capable of delivering a precise dose of medical cannabis. It is our responsibility to relieve the suffering of as many patients as possible in the fastest possible way, using our transformative technology.
What do we mean by Product Team Lead?
When we say Product Team Lead at Syqe, we’re talking about someone who is passionate about creating great products and enjoys the art of designing amazing features that solve real problems. Someone who can dive into the fine details while still keeping the big picture in mind and making sure everything gets done with the right quality and on time; All for the goal of helping patients get the best treatment possible.
If you love the challenge of creating something from nothing, making something appear simple which is otherwise complex and making a real difference in people’s health and lives, Syqe might be a perfect place for you.
What you will actually do?
Research and validate customer needs through Internet-based research and in-person interviews with company internal stakeholders, physicians, customers, and end-users focus groups
Methodically build and own the product value proposition and ensure it translates into actual user benefits and key product features
Perform competitive analysis, validate product assumptions via structured user-testing to ensure meeting the actual customer needs and adjust to the market landscape changes
Be the leader focal point within the organization for the Syqe Software product suite, and collaborate closely will all org. functions including marketing, sales, clinical, service, and operations, to ensure both the business and user needs are translated into actual product capabilities
Define product features including detailed specifications and perform daily requirements management towards R&D, create clear UX/UI guidelines together with the usability & design team and ensure all is being implemented with the satisfying quality and on time
Be a core player responsible for the success of Syqe launches in global territories, lead Syqe product suite toward a global scale, and ensure it matches the needs within the different markets across the world.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a product manager/product owner for Software-based products or equivalent role
- Minimum of 3 years experience working and leading product management in matrixed teams
- Experience working in the medical device, healthcare, biotech, pharma, or similarly heavily regulated industries - Must
- Experience with Digital products (web applications and mobile applications)-Must
- Proven ability to write clear, accurate, and organized PRDs
- Ability to perform continuous clear prioritization based on business/user needs vs. technological and resources constraints
- Listen to and understand customer feedback, and respond to product suggestions
- Research and suggest new product development and refinements for existing products
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Outstanding attention to detail, and ability to dive into them while still keeping the big-picture in mind
- Experience forging trusting relationships with engineers, developers, and other technical teams
- Experience working with Agile software methodologies
- Fluent English
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with developing B2C type products
- Experience in developing data-intensive software products (BI, dashboards, analytics, etc.)
- Experience in taking part in or leading projects utilizing machine learning and/or AI
- Experience in Privacy & Security product-related aspects