Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We are looking for a high-energy leader with passion for great products to lead one of our core products teams and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses.
As the Product Team Lead, you will be overseeing a team of product owners that are responsible for various of Payoneer’s main domains.
What’s the job?
- Lead a team of product owners/managers who manage all product lifecycles. Gather and prioritize product requirements to create and drive a roadmap. Your team will be required to:
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including features, user stories, personas, UX/UI.
- Working closely with the R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high-quality product execution and delivery.
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making.
- Monitor product and business performance, and act as needed to drive business success.
- Communicate the product roadmap, yearly and quarterly plans to both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Identify and prioritize needs of cross-functional teams to ensure business and customer goals are met.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
- Advocate for and provide status of deliverables to stakeholders.
- Contribute to defining KPIs for the products.
- Define and articulate product and business requirements according to agile methodology.
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams to develop, market, and launch product globally.
- Mentor your team members to achieve business and personal goals.
- 5 years of software product management experience, preferably a data-driven product, with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries.
- 2 years of experience in leading a team of product managers.
- People management experience. You have built and developed a high performing team of product managers/owners in the past and are an excellent coach and advocate.
- History of proven results delivering high quality, customer-driven products designed to create a great customer experience.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Skilled communication to all levels and functions within an organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess and enhance product effectiveness.
- Strong work ethic; a self-starter with the ability to problem solve and develop creative solutions.
- Create Clarity- ability to organize complex information and to communicate that information across the organization .
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team with the utilization of agile practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering. MBA as a plus