Our sales team is growing and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate product specialist (Presale) to join our Revenue Team in Tel-Aviv. You will be a strategic member of our team, working closely with Sales, Product and Customer Success, helping to lead and support sales activities for our Enterprise customers around the world.
Anagog is the world’s first Edge-AI Mobile Engagement Platform that works from within the phone without dependency on cloud communication and is a leader in context-rich personalization. We do that by, for the first time ever, keeping the user’s personal data on the phone, running Edge-AI locally on the device, instead of AI in the cloud.
We’re proud to deliver our innovative technology to tier-1 Enterprise customers around the globe, including Allstate, Generali, Daimler- Mercedes, Porsche, TataCliq, and more.
Job Description (What will you do):
- Manage, execute, and support multiple pre-sales processes to help advance the sales cycle (including demos, POC’s, RFP’s / Tenders)
- Understand customers’ needs and help meet them using Anagog’s technology
- Conduct remote and face-to-face presentations for key customers
- Coordinate sales activities with different units and stakeholders across the organization (R&D, product, customer success, marketing, and operations)
- Perform a range of mobile app research and marketing activities analysis
- Become our customers’ trusted advisor and consultant, from the first interaction to a successful partnership
- Become an expert in Mobile Engagement and Digital Marketing, conduct winning product demos and Proof of Concepts, to help shape decision criteria and drive successful prospects evaluations
- 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales role for a global SW company
- Creative, can understand complex requirements and skillfully tailor technological solutions and customer use cases
- Positive and energetic attitude, upbeat and creative, with a hunger to succeed
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- English: Native/bilingual proficiency, fluent and flawless, both written and verbal; English will be the primary language of communication during daily work and is required at a native level
- Advantage: experience in the Mobile Apps / Mobile Marketing / Machine Learning
- Advantage: experience working with large enterprise customers