As a Product Specialist, you will work with the Oncology- Hematology team to present and promote Medison’s products.
You will Lead the efforts of Medison Woman Cancer Team, which includes world-class therapies for the treatment of Oncology. You will have frontline exposure to our portfolio vision, business strategies, and critical market insights that drive our business forward. If you have a strong drive to overcome any challenge, can bring new ideas and market insights, and develop strong working relationships, join us!
- Present and promote our products in a scientific manner by providing the latest and most relevant data and information to the right customer at the right time
- Support Healthcare professionals’ decisions and optimize patient outcomes in an ethical way
- Achieve objectives by effectively communicating the value and appropriate
- Develop and execute Action Plans for the relevant territories, in line with Medison’s strategy and the individual needs of stakeholders
- Leverage all available data sources to create, dynamically prioritize, and adapt relevant territory and customer engagement plans
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of the industry, trade association, competitors, and buyer dynamics and focus your effort on customer opportunities
- BSc degree in life sciences or paramedical degree
- High ability to read, analyze and interpret medical research
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Presentation skills, digital abilities
- Experience in the Oncology arena – Advantage
- Agile in work and inability to learn quickly
- Driving license – this role requires traveling