Our sales team is growing and we’re looking for a strong Product Sales Specialist who will work closely with our sales team, opportunities, and clients to ensure that they are aligned with processes & information from the product & RND teams. They will use these processes to manage requests from the global sales team and assist product in prioritizing & fulfilling requests.
If you are a client-facing/technical hybrid that thrives in a dynamic multitasking environment, loves to make things happen, excel in leading projects to successful execution, enjoy cross-team collaboration and relentlessly seeks to define, refine, and maintain operational processes that flow between client-facing teams and Product & R&D, this role is a huge opportunity for you!
About The Role:
- As a Product Sales Specialist, you will be required to have a deep understanding of our product's technical capabilities and inner workings
- Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect in large and complex sales processes
- You will assist in linking between sales and product as well as between sales and professional services.
- Mitigate risks to opportunities by eliminating perceived product gaps, finding workarounds, and working with product to manage communication to clients around requests that are already on our roadmap/backlog
- Work closely with our salespeople and help streamline opportunity feedback with a strong focus on the Enterprise space
- Market research and review information to identify areas of potential sales growth
- Work closely with the Product & RND teams to represent the needs of the global sales team
- Represent the product team on sales calls to establish the real needs of the clients with the ability to provide creative solutions, and identify dealbreaker, convey the needs back to the product teams
- 3+ years experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years experience in the Enterprise space in a SaaS environment
- Great communication and customer facing skills
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Deep understanding and know-how in developing processes.
- Can-do approach with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work independently, learn and move fast.
- Organized, details oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects & activities simultaneously while meeting target
- Business process mapping skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Team player, egoless with a proactive approach that thrives in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Product experience - an advantage.