T-REX is on a mission to empower responsible finance. We are revolutionizing the investment lifecycle of complex assets through increased data transparency, enhanced analytical capability, and streamlined collaboration. Our solutions combine SaaS technology, big data management, and asset class expertise to foster improved investment decision-making across alternative financial markets. T-REX’s managed data service and software platform bridge the gap between asset originators and investors, eliminating manual processes and automating workflow. T-REX solutions help our clients to mitigate risk, improve efficiency and drive greater performance across their investment process.
Join T-REX as we help unlock liquidity across the financial markets, responsibly and sustainably with the transformative power of fintech.
We are looking for new team members who share our passion for innovation and our entrepreneurial, collaborative, and results-driven approach.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion for delivering cutting-edge products for the financial markets. We are seeking a strong software product owner to organize, prioritize and manage the product backlog of our scrum teams in order to deliver software solutions for the T-REX platform. You will be working closely with the product manager and working side by side with the development teams, gathering feature requirements, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role you should be able to clearly identify product requirements and work comfortably with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver T-REX’s vision to the industry. This ideal candidate demonstrates strong communication skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally in a self-starter, fast-paced environment.
● Work with the Product Manager to define requirements for future platform features.
● Develop user stories and define detailed requirements and acceptance criteria
● Design the wireframes that illustrate the user story requirements
● Provide direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout sprints and releases
● Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
● Set sprint goals
● Plan releases and upgrades
● Address production issues
● Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
● 3-5 yrs work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
● Knowledgeable in financial concepts and marketplace
● Experience with data products and platform deliveries
● Analytical, a fast learner, good at consensus building
● Willingness to travel to NYC (when feasible again) to interface with customers and the NYC product team
● Willingness to take conf calls during NY hours to accommodate team and client requests.
● Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
● Strong oral and written communication skills in English
● Proven ability to work cross-functionally
● Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high-growth environment
● Highly personable, positive individual who has the ability to forge relationships across the company and motivate teams
● Experience developing and delivering SaaS products for the financial industry
● Experience developing and delivering Data products for the financial industry
● Familiarity or experience working in the Structured Finance and/or Project Finance Industry
What it’s like working at T-REX:
You’re going to be challenged: Building an inter-disciplinary SaaS platform that combines deep knowledge from both the financial and technology industries isn’t easy!
You’re going to make an impact: T-REX offers you the opportunity to have a deep impact on our growth, product and team.
You’re an asset we’re going to invest in: We believe in investing in our people so we have generous tuition reimbursement and wherever we can we promote from within.
You’re going to have fun: You’ll get to work with a team of diverse people; we’re an international team who loves everything from board games, Pi Day baking competitions, and T-REX Trivia Nights.
T-REX - People Hiring People:
At T-REX, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We are proud of our diversity and strive to reflect the society we are a part of. T-REX is a team of people who love to put in good work and have fun together.
Join us on our mission to Empower Responsible Finance and have fun doing it!