If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced Product Owner to join the product team and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.
What’s the job?
- Collaborating with global cross-functional team to develop, market, and launch product globally
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, personas, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
- Working closely with the R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Using A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Monitoring product and business performance, and taking action as needed to drive business success
- Communicating the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- At least 3 years experience in PO roles. Preferably with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Familiar with web methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA as a plus