If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a technically oriented Product Owner to join the product team and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features. Is this you?
What’s the job?
· Focusing on our financial and payments infrastructure backend products
· Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, technical flows, and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
· Working closely with our financial infra R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high-quality product delivery
· Direct and constant relations with the relevant business stakeholders – to achieve synergy between your product roadmap (&backlog) and company strategy
· Monitoring your products and correlated business flows performance, taking action as needed to drive business success
· Collaborating with global cross-functional teams to develop, market, and launch a product globally
· At least 3 years of experience in PO roles. Preferably with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment related industries
· Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
· Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experienced in implementing products using Agile methodologies
· Technical knowledge – experience as a backend developer / technical PO – A big plus
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA as a plus