- Published: December 25, 2021
We’re looking for an incredible Product Operations Manager, to take our product team’s skill set and execution to the next level. Are you a super collaborative, creative worker who’s passionate about product delivery, craftsmanship and excellence? Are you a force of nature when it comes to execution? If so, this one’s for you.
The Product Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring our product team is set up for scale and efficiency, and is held accountable for their deliverables consistently and with minimal friction. You’ll manage the product OKR and planning process; choose and set relevant tools and processes for automation and best practices; set our knowledge base and documentation; and help bridge communication gaps with other teams across the company.
Your goal will be to constantly think through innovations that will enable the product team to scale and improve. Meanwhile, you’ll also be responsible for setting an incredible onboarding experience for new hires, as well as running enriching educational sessions and programs to raise the bar of our team’s product craftsmanship.
- Experience at tech companies that employ modern product management and software development techniques
- Product management and product operations experience
- Diligent attention to detail
- Exceptional people skills and a surplus of empathy
- Proven experience creating and enforcing processes to achieve deliverable outcomes with speed and excellence
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data and analytics skills, and a track record of making savvy, data-driven decisions
- A passion for delivering outstanding user experience
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.