- Published: July 18, 2021
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help their HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney, and Tel Aviv.
About the role
We are growing our Product Marketing team to support our continued international growth and lightning-speed pace of product development. As a Product Marketing Storyteller at Hibob you will support overall company growth and retention goals by crafting compelling positioning and messaging and engaging content. You will become an expert on our product, our customers, the market, and the competitive landscape. You will manage product launches, and own content creation and sales enablement material for the company’s comprehensive suite of products and features.
You are a storyteller with innovative and creative writing skills and the right mix of creative and technical. You’re a master of positioning and messaging and love to use messaging frameworks. You’re a flexible, enthusiastic team player who is cross-functional and love the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will do
- Develop key value propositions into engaging, simple, business-outcome aligned messaging that captures ‘the Why’
- Create compelling content to enable Sales throughout the sales cycle with positioning, messaging, training, and product collateral
- Communicate value propositions through various channels including web pages, video, emails, case studies, in-app messages, and more
- Orchestrate and execute feature launches cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Be the voice of bob: support Marketing by assuring accurate product representation in marketing activities
- Work closely with PMs to understand upcoming features, plan and execute product launch strategies
- Collaborate with our global marketing team on integrated marketing programs to drive market awareness and generate sales growth
- Have 1-3 years experience with product marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment or B2B2C environment
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, product marketing, content, and/or copywriting - A Must
- Are a native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills - A Must
- Have proven experience in positioning and messaging and customer-facing content creation - A Must
- Have an excellent track record of creating high-quality marketing collateral, across multiple channels
- Know how to distill complex concepts into clear, concise language and business values
- Have experience in crafting positioning and messaging, and launching new and existing products into the market
- Have exceptional planning, organization, and project management skills
- Are self-driven but able to take direction and drive results with direct and cross-functional teams
- Are adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with changing and evolving responsibilities