We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
We are building a company to last. Not just for a decade. But for the next 100 years. Through our brands and our investment in communities, we will bring more people together, making our company an integral part of our consumers’ lives for generations to come.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why do we look to the future, not the past? Why do we value talent over the title? And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev, you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge, and your commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
About the role
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally. We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Join us, and you’ll take the lead from day one, speak your mind, and grow your career faster than you thought possible. In the heart of Tel Aviv, we built a strategic Tech Hub, where you will have the chance to join a driven global team while being deeply immersed in one of the fastest-growing tech ecosystems in the world.
BrewDat, our internal Data Platform, is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist who will shape and grow our marketing efforts and make a huge impact on our growing community. If your storytelling skills are sharp, your knowledge about data product is a growing muscle, and your communication skills are as creative as your product positioning, we are looking for you.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Specialist to join our growing Customer Success team. In this role, you will be the link between Product, Marketing & our customers to produce the collateral needed to facilitate the sales process, plan go-to-market strategies, and ensure that we effectively communicate the value of our products across the company.
- Help formulate and deliver the product vision, current capabilities, and value to our customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including product, CS, Tech team, to plan and execute go-to-market strategies for product launches.
- Learn our target audience, who they are, what their pain points are, and how to address them in a way that resonates with them.
- Own positioning and messaging, translating product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value.
- Produce compelling content to enable growth within the company (newsletters, one-pagers, demo decks, case studies…)
- Improve and grow our internal BrewDat Academy and internal tools to regularly educate our teams on the latest products and how to work with them.
- Work closely with Product to understand upcoming features, plan and execute product launch strategies and be a part of the cross-functional implementation of these plans.
- 2+ years in a similar product-related position, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Previous experience in a Data Product company or experience in the Data management industry.
- Outstanding native English - verbal, writing, and editing skills - with the capacity to explain and translate complex technical concepts into clear, concise language and business values.
- A self-starter who can run solo but also knows how to be part of a team and build meaningful relationships with peers.
- Ability to excel in a high-paced environment with changing and evolving responsibilities.
- A passion for educating users about advanced technologies and features that make their lives better.
- Excellent planning, organization, and project management skills.