If you love digging into uncharted data lands, this position is for you.
We are looking for our first Analyst to support the Product, Sales and Marketing groups. Balance is scaling fast, and supporting the different teams with analytical insights, the correct KPI’s and metrics are crucial. This is an opportunity to join a pivotal role, shaping the strategy of the company for the upcoming years.
The ideal candidate would be one that has strong top down skills, analytically sharp, and can connect user journeys to data and insights. Experience in defining and designing product analytics requirements and infra is a major plus.
You would need to be highly independent, work fast with minimal guidance, and make decisions sensibly.
You will start as an Individual contributor but will find yourself building a team very quickly.
This is a unique opportunity. With the support of the best investors in the industry, you'll have the responsibility and resources to take a significant part in the creation of a paradigm-changing product that can impact millions.
What you will be doing:
- Analyzing users’ usage of the products, measuring impact and influencing the roadmap through insights.
- Defining logging and data needs to enrich our ability to understand user behavior.
- Support the Product managers with inquiries and sizing issues.
- Support the Marketing and Sales teams with measurements of conversion, performance, deal flow etc.
- 4+ years working as an analyst in one of the domains (Product, Marketing, Sales)
- 2+ years experience working with complex datasets
- High level of SQL (Not running pre-defined queries)
- Hands on experience with BI tools (Tableau/Looker etc) and presenting data.
What you preferably have:
- Experience leading a team in the domain.
- Experience in the Fintech domain
- Experience with Hubspot and/or Fullstory