If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We are looking for a smart, creative and analytical Product Marketing Manager for our high-growth merchant services team, focused on driving the positioning, messaging and go-to-market of our new merchant services product for SMEs that need to accept payments from consumers worldwide. This role will be responsible for working together with marketing, product, sales and customer success to drive forward product marketing activities, from developing the initial value proposition to storytelling and campaign execution – and beyond. This role will be responsible for go-to-market plans aligned to product updates, product positioning and messaging that will drive the phased launch of the new offering, and subsequent growth and global expansion.
What’s the job?
- Leading cross-functional, global go-to-market efforts with Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and growth
- Promoting the value of Payoneer Checkout for SMEs by leveraging product marketing insight, initiatives, and resources, including delivering integrated marketing/sales plans and campaigns that drive awareness and measurable demand generation
- Collaborating with colleagues across the global marketing team to execute campaigns across multiple channels, including acquisition, social, partners, SEO, CRM and more
- Analyzing target segments to understand customer/market challenges and build customer personas
- Maintaining and expanding competitive analyses, competitor pricing and messaging in order to differentiate our offering
- Writing high-quality product and solution content for market positioning, website, landing pages, sales enablement, presentations, events, and campaign development
- 7+ years of professional marketing experience in the payments industry
- Deep knowledge of the world of merchant services / payment acceptance
- Strong experience in messaging/positioning of product value and differentiation, creative development and campaign execution to SMEs
- Extensive experience in content writing, simplifying complex matters into easily understood value-driven messaging
- Proven track record of understanding technical concepts and creating industry and/or solutions-specific messaging and content
- Project management skills, can manage multiple priorities in a dynamic & global environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from peers
- High enthusiasm and motivation to work within a fast-paced, international environment
- Positive disposition with high energy, self-directed, team player
- Experience working with a global team and market