- Published: January 10, 2022
Wix’s eCommerce Marketing team. We’re responsible for providing users with a platform they can use to sell, manage and grow their businesses - both online and in-person. We use test-driven development to enable dynamic production changes each day and we constantly work to ensure that our users have the best eCommerce platform available. We also create amazing content and marketing campaigns, letting the world know what Wix eCommerce is all about.
As the eCom Growth Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage inbound communication with users across multiple channels, taking the lead on email marketing, pages on Wix.com, product banners, education materials, print materials etc.
- Collaborate with Product, Data, Operations, Design, Content, and other teams to develop effective marketing plans
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with exceptional attention to detail
- Execute tactics to improve users’ eCom metrics like AOV and CVR
- Translate user feedback into product and marketing improvements
- Be the focal point for all marketing aspects of Wix’s ןnbound eCom funnel
- Drive competitive analysis and market research
- Package, analyze and optimize product funnels and the user journey
A skilled Product Marketing Manager who’s familiar with retail and eCommerce, preferably with experience in eCom funnel optimization and the latest eCom marketing tactics.
You’re a creative storyteller with a deep understanding of user needs. You know how to communicate with users across multiple channels. You’re both analytical and a creative thinker. You’re data-driven, familiar with A/B testing, and you have tons of experience in making data-based decisions that impact products, employees and users.
You can transform the company’s vision into an actionable marketing plan and execute it and you know how to run and manage a project, set deadlines and keep them.
You understand how SMBs sell online, the pain points they experience, and the tools they need to streamline their sales and manage inventory.
You’re amazing at grasping complex products and understanding how they interact with one another. You’re also flexible, cross-functional and love the thought of working in a fast-paced, energetic and dynamic environment.
You’ll get bonus points if you have experience in product adoption.
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 200 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.