Responsible for the company’s product portfolio management, along its lifecycle.
Create a full understanding of the market segmentation and the definition of the segment that is the best fit for our technology, products and applications
- Product management and complete responsibility for managing the process in which we introduce the “right” products to the market. Product and roadmap definition and implementation.
- Maintain and manage the economic model of our technology usage, ROI, CPP, and pricing.
- Drive and participate in product marketing plans and campaigns, content creation, and positioning of our products.
- Sales tools development and communication, supporting our product line and applications
- Voice of the customer
- Track, analyze and fully understand our competitors, current and future threats/opportunities
- Analyze and sharpen our advantages compared with our competition, for current products and for new products.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Marketing Manager in the capital equipment industry.
- Proven Experience and knowledge in the 3D printing area OR industrial digital printing - must
- BSc degree in ME, EE or similar, MBA - Advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and project management skills