Viber is a calling and messaging app that connects people–no matter who they are, or where they’re from. With a free and secure connection, hundreds of millions of users worldwide communicate with their loved ones through high-quality audio and video calls, messaging, and much more.
We’re looking for a creative and highly polished B2B Product Marketing Manager to partner closely with the larger B2B Marketing and Product team to drive strategic growth for the business.
This individual will drive commercial decisions through data, research, insights and deep understanding of client engagement. The Product Marketing Manager will produce go-to-marketing strategies that reflect Viber values and set us apart from other market offerings.
This is an ideal role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, pays strict attention to detail, is mobile-savvy, is quick to take initiative, and can synthesize complexity into actionable and impactful initiatives.
- Develop and execute global B2B marketing strategies that differentiate Viber commercial offerings; synthesise insights to develop value propositions and key messaging
- Translate data to make strategic recommendations and tactical changes as needed
- Consult on development of sales enablement tools and audience educational content to support regional account teams and preferred partners
- Perform market research, develop client and audience journeys that help the team develop the right products and understand our market opportunity
- Gather and analyze market data and be the expert on our competitive landscape, and audience segments to identify key opportunities and areas to strengthen
- Create marketing playbooks for our products and solutions that contain positioning, messaging, audience engagement strategies, campaign creative framework
- Identify measurements and report on marketing program performance and its impact on business results and brand
- Partner closely with the larger B2B marketing team, product, analyst, various commercial teams, and senior management to drive success
- 5+ years of experience working at a digital B2B company
- 4+ years of experience in product, analytics, or marketing
- Experience in working with product, service, and software engineers in building digital products and client journeys
- Good business understanding to identify new business opportunities, or adjust existing ones
- Analytical and result driven mind-set, with demonstrated ability of impacting commercial goals
- Interest and understanding of working with global stakeholders