Who We Are:
The 4M story is likely one you haven’t heard before: we are on a mission to create a global map of the subsurface, to do for the world below ground what Google Maps did for the world above. Achieving this goal requires amazing products and technology, which both come from having strong teams built of great people who love to collaborate, innovate, and solve complex challenges.
We are looking for:
An exceptional Product marketer. A business oriented individual (semi analytical) with an ability to drive product adoption using a marketing skill set (‘out of the box’ mindset).
This position reports to the Marketing Director.
Driving users to our product and helping them maximize its full potential.
You’ll be a great fit for the marketing team if you’re excited about:
- Planning and executing product & feature launches.
- Determining & updating product messaging & positioning.
- Defining & tracking the pain points of each persona our product intends to serve.
- Facilitating quantitative and qualitative analysis mechanisms to track market feedback & insights (customer discovery events, engagement software, market intelligence reports, etc.).
- Researching & tracking the competitive landscape.
We are seeking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product marketer.
- Previous experience in any other business-related role (marketing, product, sales, bizdev, CS).
- PLG experience (big bonus!).
- Able to form a compelling marketing strategy as well as communicate an intriguing story (written & verbal).
- Able to draw conclusions based on quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Perfect English (no compromises).
Please submit your CV with a link to your portfolio.
We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our team.