Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us. Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of public transportation, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms because better scheduling and operations make for better mass transportation service, for all.
The product marketing specialist/manager will communicate and manage the Optibus platform’s value to the market, monitor competitive intelligence, build relationships with analyst and partner firms and develop/maintain a robust toolkit of material (i.e. product briefs, presentation materials, case studies, etc.) that accurately reflects our strategic messaging and positioning for all of our target personas and ensure internal and external readiness for new product launches and feature enhancements.
The product marketing manager will also be responsible for liaising with the product management organization, understanding the challenges and needs of our customers and prospects across all regions, and developing the tools and campaigns needed to build awareness, understanding, interest and adoption of the Optibus platform.
The role reports to the Director of Marketing, involves working in a fast-paced global team and requires exceptional writing and communication skills, attention to detail and ability to personify technical capabilities into relevant positioning that resonates with our target audience.
- Manage overall messaging and positioning across all Optibus stakeholders and target personas as well as supporting material (presentations, videos, product briefs, web content, demos, case studies, use cases, etc.)
- Build and execute product launch plans to ensure internal readiness as new features and product capabilities are introduced to the market
- Ensure consistency of messaging by product/target market and support broader marketing team initiatives including, but not limited, to trade show signage, award applications, event presentations, investor and analyst briefings, etc.
- Own post-sales marketing activities, in partnership with the Customer Success team
- Monitor and report on competitor activities and maintain competitive battlecards/SWOT analysis
- Develop product positioning and messaging that is clear, defensible and differentiates Optibus from the competition
- Minimum 2 years of product marketing experience (preferably in a SaaS, B2B/B2B2C model)
- Academic degree preferably in STEM
- Track record of building and executing successful go-to-market strategies and product launches
- Great skills in storytelling, writing, collaboration, presentation, training, design, analysis
- Proven ability to create sales materials and messaging that stands out in the market
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Self-starter that continually raises the bar of quality, while delivering on time and on budget
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
Optibus is passionate about the future of mass transportation – we want more people to use it, and we believe it should take center stage as the world of mobility changes around us.
Our vision is to be the technology engine behind better and more efficient means of mass transit, making it the first choice for passengers and cities alike. Our technology is at the center of making this happen, with a unique combination of AI and optimization algorithms, since better scheduling and operations make for better mass transit service, for all. We’re a well-funded startup whose product is deployed at more than 1000 cities worldwide, and we are quickly becoming a leader in the space – and our culture reflects this: we like fun and super smart people, and we’re pretty serious about making mass transportation radically better. We have offices open in the US, UK, France, Germany, Brazil and Israel.
Optibus.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.