Optimove is a global marketing tech company, used by over 500 customer-centric businesses to foster long-lasting customer relationships.
We recently secured a $75M growth investment and are experiencing another growth spurt.
We work with some of the world's most exciting brands, such as Papa John's, Staples, and Entain, recognized as industry leaders by Gartner and Forester, who adore our expertise and AI and ML cutting edge technology.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing tech company that is already an established market leader. We are a team of +300 thinkers and doers across TLV, NYC, LDN, where 2 of every 3 managers were promoted internally.
For this role, Optimove is seeking a brilliant, articulate, passionate, and self-starting Product Marketing Associate to join our Product Marketing team and support the company’s growth.
In this role, you will interact with teams across the company: marketing, product, sales, and customer success to identify market pain points, craft and develop the messaging, resources, and content that will increase awareness, engagement, and adoption for Optimove.
· Collaborate with Product Managers throughout the product lifecycle: problem identification, solution discovery, and release planning, executing, and measuring
· Translate features into value propositions: make sure our product is simplified, differentiated, understood, and adopted for the end-user, as well as the client-facing teams
· Lead product launches from alpha to general release, effectively communicating to customers (sales collateral, in-app guides, microcopy, and knowledge hub materials)
· Increase customer engagement with our product and help them realize the full potential of our offering to create stickiness
· Tell the story of our company: articulate our value proposition, key messaging, and overall narrative to support new business opportunities
· Partner with internal teams to maintain Optimove’s customer-facing teams up to date with market trends and product capabilities (sales decks, objections handling, FAQ and other internal and external resources)
· Engage with industry leaders to build credibility, trust, and validation of our offering
· Build a deep understanding of our customers & their use cases, the market, and the competition
· Analyze VoC to ensure a customer-centric mindset and surface qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction
· Enable client-facing teams (Sales, CSM) to build domain expertise of their customers with use case/ vertical specific collateral
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Native/ as-Native)
· A strong interest and ability to rapidly learn and grasp technology and business concepts
· Genuine curiosity and understanding of the business world
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to technical concepts and eloquently convey their value to potential customers
· First-rate interpersonal skills and relationship building
· Ability to work independently with a strong sense of initiative
· Excellent time-management skills
· Experience in market research, messaging and positioning
· Outstanding teamwork skills
· Experience in the marketing software industry or with marketing platforms
· Experience at a strategy consulting firm
· Experience in a start-up environment
· BA/BS degree
· Experience working in a product marketing or general management capacity (partnered closely with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with sales to support product launches)
Optimove is an equal opportunity employer. Two-thirds of our managers were promoted from within. If you’re looking to develop your career, get acknowledged for your efforts, and work with dedicated people who love what they do, you’ve come to the right place.