We’re looking for a talented individual that will apply best practices for how to best engage our users, and retain them for the long term. It's the perfect combination between product management, product marketing, and data.
Your main goal is to deliver an amazing experience from signup through the user’s daily routine in the app. You will instrument the user journey, find places where there could be friction, and optimize the funnel with the best practices of product marketing and data. This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing, using data to help our users experience a hyper-personalized journey in our app.
You’ll own the execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences
As a Product ManagerManager, You Will:
- Prepare materials for internal teams/ customers
- Responsible for all the content
- Use marketing tools to explain the product
- Create a powerful content engine in the app
- Create tutorials, walkthroughs, messaging.
- Understand your users–why they use the product, where the product fails them and how to talk to them in a voice they understand.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Work cross-functionally with product, data, marketing and growth teams to meet customer goals
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- Have +4 years of past experience as a product manager and product engagement manager for online products
- Have a track record in crafting positioning, user segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results
- Have strong proven analytical skills
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Have a background in SaaS, B2C
- Have excellent written and spoken English