Sodastream is looking for an energetic and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join its Global Product Marketing team in HQ located in Kfar Saba, Israel.
In this role, you will take an active part in new product development planning and execution throughout the product Lifecycle and launches projects in close collaboration with R&D and Marketing, Procurement, and Finance teams, as well as design studios and other external vendors, to ensure revenue and consumer satisfaction
A key component of the Product Marketing Manager's role is ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. The Product Manager is responsible for delivering a differentiated product to the market that addresses consumer needs and represents a viable business opportunity to the various markets.
Sphere of responsibilities:
- Realization of the innovation pipeline plans: product development, end-2-end project management
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments.
- Assistance in high-profile product launches (work baskets out of bigger projects)
- Existing Products’ support: data research and analytics, products optimization, etc.
- Support of Product Marketing Infrastructure Initiatives: PR, Communication, Direct-to-Consumer sales, etc.
- Day-to-day cooperation with the Markets
- 2-3 years of Product Management experience (from a Global multinational company preferably)
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, “can-do” attitude, and abilities to learn on the fly proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- B.Des in Industrial design/ BA in economics/Business/Communication/Social Sciences (M.Des in Design Management is a big advantage)
- Strong analytical skills (both verbal and numeric)
- Top-notch verbal and written communication in English
- Craziness and creativity