The product marketing manager (PMM) at Incredibuild has a unique opportunity to listen and teach hundreds of thousands of developers using Incredibuild to accelerate software development.
PMM evangelizes our products to technical audiences by expressing the technical capabilities of the product as values to our target audiences. As a PMM at Incredibuild, you understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how Incredibuild can solve those for them. You will work closely with our marketing, product, and customer success team. You will be responsible to engage with our existing customers to learn about how they use Incredibuild and provide technical marketing content in the form of videos, blogs, and social posts.
- Communicate regularly with customers to create and refine case studies, identify new use cases, and represent the voice of the customer.
- Create, roll out, and maintain technical content such as demos, videos, tutorials, technical white papers, conference presentations, and webinars.
- Represent Incredibuild at customer engagements such as with sales, at conferences, and at community and customer meetups.
- Create ROI tools
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience marketing enterprise software tools and products such as source code management, CI/CD, release automation, infrastructure management, agile project management.
- Technical background or good understanding of Enterprise Application Development and IT operations, familiarity with Continuous Integration.
- 2-3 years experience developing demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, ROI/value-oriented assessments, etc.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the capacity to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.