Minute Media is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work across our product and tech-focused marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience working with technical products and creating content that translates complex technology into engaging content for a range of audiences. This position is responsible for increasing brand awareness through the creation of blog posts, emails, presentations, thought leadership and more.
Candidate must be a self-starter who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment and is willing to wear many hats.
- Work with technical teams such as R&D, Analytics, Product, tech & UX/UI Design to translate what they do into content that engages technical practitioners and new business prospects
- Increase brand awareness and engagement across multiple channels such as blogs, newsletters, presentations, videos and more
- Build, maintain and coordinate a central editorial calendar
- Write, edit, publish and track all content based on team priorities while adhering to firm deadlines
- Leverage analysis/data analytics to generate insights on content engagement and recommend ways to reshape content approach to increase performance
- Strategize new & innovative brand awareness opportunities for Minute Media, especially as it pertains to the company’s product & tech efforts
- Native English speaker is a must (ability to communicate in Hebrew is also a plus)
- 3+ years of professional writing experience in high tech or B2B SaaS
- A passion for going deep into technical topics and research with ability to juggle many projects at once
- Understanding of business drivers, and emerging trends across industries
- Willing to travel globally (as needed)