Wix Stores - we make it possible for hundreds of thousands of merchants to build their online store. We provide them with a stunning, professional and sleek store front, as well as an extensive set of business management tools that are crucial to run their business, including shipping, tax, order management, fulfilment solutions etc.
We’re looking for sharp, passionate, fun to work with Product Managers to join our team.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own a domain in Wix Stores and lead the product’s life cycle in it: market, BI, user research, wireframes, scope, KPIs, development and rollout
- Create products that have huge impact on hundred of thousand of real business across the globe
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, BI, Dev and Marketing to bring your product to market
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in our roadmap-building process
An experienced Product Manager with 3+ years of experience in B2C web products. You think and design products in a holistic way and a business approach. Your research and conversations with users enable you to understand complex domains and build robust solutions that serve businesses. You have a great sense of ownership, delivering exceptional results in a timely manner and your analytical skills allow you to define A/B tests, analyze product usage and funnels, and reach data-driven decisions.
You know how to balance different stakeholders and prioritize tasks, and you have excellent communication skills that allow you to work well in teams.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.