Wix Restaurants - we build the suite of products that help restaurants and other food-related businesses build and market their businesses online. We understand that having an online presence is an essential part of a business and should be connected to all other technologies that make a successful restaurant. If you want to solve “big” problems, are passionate about creating great web and mobile products, and you’re fun to work with, come join us!
As a Product Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product from inception to production.
- Own the product lifecycle: market, data, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.
A Product Manager/owner or entrepreneur with at least 2 years’ experience in building consumer web or mobile products in an Agile software development environment. You have a strong visual aptitude and great analytical skills. You’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
You’re a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers. You know how to explain your ideas in a clear and concise way, and you’re not intimidated by tough challenges. Producing high quality solutions is important to you, and you’re an independent learner with the ability to lead a project from A to Z.
Bonus points if you have R&D experience as a developer or manager, UX know-how and experience, as well as skills in the online marketing domain.