Wix Restaurants - We build a suite of products to help restaurants and other food-related businesses worldwide build and grow their businesses.
We work in full agile mode in cross-functional squads and love working with intelligent, curious people who have good communication and interpersonal skills.
We already empower thousands of food-related businesses and are growing, so joining us is a rare opportunity for a Product Manager to make a global impact in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment.
A Product Manager with 4+ years of experience building mass-market end-user products. You’re a creative thinker, driven by user success and business impact, skilled in researching and analyzing user needs, intents and business cases. You know how to explain your ideas clearly and concisely, and you’re not intimidated by tough challenges. You’re an independent learner with the ability to lead projects from start to finish.
Producing high-quality solutions is always your goal, and you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to develop a rapport and work with your teams to get things done. You’re familiar with APIs and are experienced at building products with internal and external integrations.
Bonus points if you already have experience building products in the dining industry.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own and create products that have a huge impact on hundreds of thousands of businesses across the globe, from inception to launch and beyond, including market and user research, product definition, defining KPIs, and driving the execution.
- Interact with users through a range of channels, and analyze user data in order to continuously improve and evolve the product.
- Work closely with UX, BA, Development, Marketing, Content, User Relations, and Customer Care, to deliver high-quality products.
- Collaborate with other product teams at Wix to identify opportunities, and deliver products to address them.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.
We’re proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.