Wix Promote - a group dedicated to developing innovative marketing technology and services to help our SMB users grow their businesses. We live and breathe online marketing, and directly impact the livelihood of more than 220 million users.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product from inception to production
- Own the product life cycle: market, data, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Collaborate closely with Promote Devs, UX, BA and product marketing, as well as with other business units at Wix
- Own and execute projects independently, but also work as part of a team
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
A Product Manager or entrepreneur with 3+ years of experience in building consumer web or mobile products in an Agile software development environment. You have a strong visual aptitude and great analytical skills. You’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
You’re a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers. You know how to explain your ideas in a clear and concise way, and you’re not intimidated by tough challenges. Producing high quality solutions is important to you, and you’re an independent learner with the ability to lead a project from A to Z.
Bonus points if you have an entrepreneurial or digital marketing background.
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.