- Published: November 15, 2021
Wix Exposure - we build a suite of strategic products aimed to provide our users with the most professional and unique tools to get the most eyes on their growing online business. We understand that every business owner cares about looking their best online to attract a large audience, so we focus on releasing the finest online design features together with smart communication tools that bring our users' work and brand to the forefront.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product from inception to production
- Own the product life cycle: market, data, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to take your product to market
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in our roadmap-building process
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
A Product Manager/owner with 2+ years of experience in building web or mobile products. You have a strong visual aptitude and a talent for creating clear and simple product flows. You’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Most importantly, if you have that spark in your eye, ready to jump in and tackle that next big challenge, and you care about empowering users with the finest design and marketing capabilities - we’re looking for you!
Bonus points if you have experience working with international teams and/or if you’ve worked closely with design and mobile products.