Wix’s Editor team - we help over 200 million people build their stunning websites. We work closely with developers, UX, content, designers, analysts, and marketers to re-imagine Wix core- its Editor. Our goal is to produce a best in class, high impact, product experience, enabling anyone to build a website they’re proud of.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who’s passionate about solving complex problems at a high-scale, using data and research to validate ideas, and building solutions that are intuitive and easy to use. We need curious, creative, detail oriented, leaders that are fun to work with.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Research data, users, and markets to develop innovative insights, and transform them into products
- Own a product area and drive projects and features development from inception to production
- Work closely with top-notch professionals in UX, development, and Marketing to take your product to market
- Talk to users, agencies and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Partner with different teams to influence strategy and initiatives on a company level
An experienced Product Manager who built consumer facing web products. You are curious and want to learn, pushing yourself and those around you to do better.
You know how to translate user needs into a great user experience and turn complex technology into accessible products. You can analyze data to distil meaningful insights and develop ground breaking hypotheses. You have a great visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
You always apply your innovative thinking to solving problems. Your excellent teamwork, communication, and presentation skills enable you to drive results in a cross-functional environment.
Experience in design tools, CSS and web design is a plus.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.