- Published: January 11, 2022
Wix’s DevEx (Developer Experience) group. We create new and visionary solutions for engineers and DevOps. Our R&D department has more than 2,000 developers and we create the tools that drive development velocity while Wix is growing fast.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Create strong partnerships with engineering teams creating continuous feedback loops that allow us to better understand their problems. Talk to engineers, analyze data, and conduct usability tests to improve the product
- Source input from multiple channels and prioritize it effectively to drive maximum impact
- Collaborate with top-notch pros in UX and Dev to create stunning products
- Own the product’s lifecycle in your domain: BI and user research, defining wireframes, designing APIs, CLI, scope, KPIs, development process, deployment, measurement, maintenance and support
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to management
A highly technical and customer facing professional with 2+ years of experience in product/project management and 8+ years of experience in the tech sector. You can apply technical solutions to customer use cases and think holistically about end-to-end experience.
You know how to use qualitative and quantitative methods to define success and problem solving without perfect metrics, and you want to learn new domains and keep up with industry innovation.
You’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and willing to deepen your business expertise in the world of DevOps.
You’re also highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English and you have great communication skills.
You’ll get bonus points if you have experience in coding, designing APIs and in systems integration.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.