Wix Code - we build products which are at the forefront of Wix’s penetration into the professional web market. Our products are made to allow professionals to tailor sites to their clients’ needs and build their dreams, with a full-stack development platform and a powerful content management system. As such, they are used by a variety of web professionals - designers, developers and content managers, many of which are freelancers or web agencies which build websites and online businesses for others.
As we continue to grow we’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving big problems, passionate about creating great products and is fun to work with.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and talk to users to make sure that our goals are aligned with their needs
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production
- Own the full feature cycle of your product area in Wix Code, including research, defining problems & needs, discovering solutions, setting KPIs, UX, development and release - and work with team members through every stage of this iterative cycle
- Define wireframes
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev, Marketing, BA and other cross-functional team members to take your product to market in high-quality and on time
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to management
- Easily adapt to our fast, agile work environments to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe
- Play a key role in our roadmap-building process
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
A Product Manager with 3+ years of experience in building B2C products, preferably for the web. You know how to translate user needs into great products. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing their needs, intents, and business cases, and you have proven achievements to demonstrate it.
You have great technical understanding, having worked closely with R&D in the past. You have analytical skills, allowing you to analyze product usage and funnels in order to reach data-driven decisions.
As an intelligent and curious professional, you solve problems with your innovative thinking. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
If you have some experience in coding, it’s a bonus