Wix Bookings - the biggest platform for SMBs to get booked online. Fitness trainers, beauty salon owners, private tutors and many more manage their businesses, get booked and paid on Wix Bookings.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for passionate, fun to work with, experienced Product Managers to join our team and build great products.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own the product life cycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on a large audience of users across the globe
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, BI, Dev and Marketing to bring your product to market
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
- A Product Manager with 3+ years of experience in building consumer web or mobile products. Experience in payment products is an advantage.
- You know how to translate user needs, intents and business cases into a great user experience.
- You have a strong technical background and you have worked closely with R&D in the past. You have analytical skills that allow you to analyze product usage and funnels, and to reach data-driven decisions.
- You have a strong business approach, and you can identify the next opportunities while setting a clear direction for the product.
- You’re passionate about making an impact and you take ownership, delivering exceptional results in a timely manner.
- You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills and fun to work with.