Wix Bookings - the biggest platform worldwide for small and medium-sized businesses to get booked online. Fitness trainers, beauty salon owners, private tutors and many more manage their businesses, get booked and paid on Wix Bookings.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a passionate, fun-to-work-with, experienced Product Manager to join our team. We thrive on great user experiences, allowing users to customize our product to their needs and design their online presence.
A Product Manager with 3+ years, building consumer-facing web or mobile products. You’re experienced in creating product roadmaps, defining user flows and sketching wireframes, prioritizing features based on BI, user needs, business impact, and required effort.
You’re a great communicator, a people person who can work with anyone and take ownership of your work, achieving quick time-to-market while maintaining high product quality.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process and take ownership of the product all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product lifecycle: user research, wireframes, project scope, KPIs and development process.
- Continually learn from our customers and support agents, analyze user data and conduct interviews, to make sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Work closely with professionals in UX, content and Dev, in a high-standard environment
- Lead the product and relationships with teams across Wix.
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 220 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.