Wix’s Funnel Team - we’re responsible for onboarding users to Wix. We lead initiatives with tens of different business units and marketing teams at Wix to personalize our users’ experience and show them why Wix is the right choice for their website and business. Testing and iteration are practices we live by. We make it our business to know all the benefits Wix has to offer, and find concise and clear ways to highlight that value from the very beginning of the user journey.
We’re looking for a passionate and fun to work with Product Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, from inception to production
- Create products that have huge impact on hundreds of thousands of businesses across the globe
- Own the product life cycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, BI, Dev and Marketing to bring your product to market
- Work with internal stakeholders, and drive cross-organizational initiatives
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and continually improve the product
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
A Product Manager with 2+ years of experience in building B2C products. You’re a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases. You know how to easily switch hats between gathering requirements from internal stakeholders and bringing your own insights and vision to help Wix end-users. You have excellent communication skills that allow you to work well in teams and you move quickly and embrace an experiment-driven product development approach.
Bonus points if you worked closely with marketing functions.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.