Product Managers at Armis have a clear understanding of Armis distinctive competencies in order to execute on the vision, strategy, and product roadmap.
The Product Manager’s mission is to shape and communicate this vision through clear guidance to development team leads. Product managers partner internally with leaders across R&D, Customer Success and SA organizations to define product priorities that everyone can understand and execute.
- Lead features through product development and launch.
- Provide guidance and support in identifying market problems and defining, developing and communicating product requirements to solve those problems.
- Must understand evolving technology and how to leverage it in their products.
- Interprets user needs and use case scenarios and translating these into product requirements that development can implement.
- Based on research and engagement with peers from SA, Success teams the PM acts as the voice of the client inside R&D and provides direction on priorities for development.
- Proactively engage customers and relevant stakeholders to validate planned scope and definitions throughout the features and capabilities lifecycle.
- Enable success of internal teams within Armis by assisting in creating product-related non-code assets (such internal knowledge transfer material).
- PM has to provide requirements and guidelines to R&D to execute on.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise software organizations as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Product Owner or similar.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MBA - an advantage
- Experience and knowledge in networking and security technologies - MUST
- Highly technical skills, hands-on mentality
- Innovative, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), able to work with cross-functional teams, fun to work with!
- Fluent English