- Published: September 22, 2021
Playtika captivates audiences with beautifully produced, highly immersive social games.
We consider ourselves storytellers and artists, gamers, and strategists. We pair art with science—sophisticated algorithms that deliver a pace and rhythm in each game and heighten the thrill of winning. Whether players are looking for something that is funny or dramatic, playful, or full of intrigue, Playtika’s diverse portfolio of games provides infinite ways to play.
We’re looking for a stellar leader who is passionate about growing top talent and building world class innovative games. Someone who always starts with the ideal end state first and works backward from it, challenging all current assumptions. You must be comfortable with being both strategic and hands-on, working in a dynamic environment and have no fear of failing, and getting back on your feet again fast.
- Hire, grow and manage a team of top-notch product managers and product owners.
- Drive the strategy for your stream, create a deliberate plan that will include new features and enhancements for existing ones to elevate our players’ experiences and game portfolio.
- Establish a shared vision for your team’s roadmap across the studio while working with talented cross-functional team members across engineering, design, marketing, economy, analytics, monetization etc.. take full ownership and have a massive impact on the studio’s roadmap.
- Guide Motivate and mentor a team of some of the smartest, most committed, and fun people you’ve ever worked with to evolves both their professional and personal backbone.
- Serve as an expert in your domain and represent your product team’s perspective on business related matters to the studio management.
- Motivate, drive focus and speed within your team to ship products players need and love.
- Understand the market, competition, and champion our players to craft product strategies that will lead to long term success.
- An extreme owner with entrepreneurial qualities. You are self-driven, and you feel comfortable making decisions.
- A great human being. That is all into teamwork, and candor feedback.
- At least 5 years of experience as a product manager.
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager of product managers
- Proven track record in leading and coaching Product Management initiatives, best practices, and methodologies.
- Experience in direct-to-consumer products (B2C), gaming preferred.
- Great communicator, that can explain the rationale of any decision, strategic or tactical. You can motivate, lead, and champion people, teams, and products without “formal” authority.
- Analytical and experienced in working with both qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and entertaining user experiences.
- Fast learner, adaptive, and feel at home in a fast paced, VUCA environment. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.