SysAid is a service automation company delivering software for organizations that want to get more done. Our SaaS ITSM (IT Service Management) and Asset Management solutions serve more than 5000 customers across the globe. We do the heavy lifting for IT and anyone delivering services in the digital workspace, by leveraging automation, analytics, and AI.
As we continue our expedited growth and ambitious roadmap, we are looking for an experienced and self-motivated product manager to take part in shaping and bringing to life SysAid’s flagship product.
Come make an impact, come be a SysAider.
- Work with customers and R&D to extend our AI/NLP-driven offerings.
- Gather and prioritize requirements and define the roadmap to extend our ability to deliver intelligent, conversational issue resolution capabilities
- Create requirements documents that include functional designs for new product capabilities.
- Act as a point of reference for all technical product-related inquiries.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering) translating the market requirements into detailed product requirements.
- Work closely with multiple development teams from product initiation to delivery.
- Collaborate with the UX team to explore, innovate and design new UI Experiences.
- 2-3 Years in Product Management Positions or similar relevant experience in the SaaS platform.
- Experienced with AI, NLP, Chatbots, and Omnichannel delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to create highly detailed and clear product requirements.
- Strong understanding of building platforms - core capabilities shared by multiple products.
- Experience leading an efficient Agile product- process – collaborating with stakeholders, influencing engineering, UI/UX designers, marketing, and customer-facing teams.
- Strong UX sense and a keen eye for details.
- Data proficiency - experience in consuming and interpreting data, defining metrics, and designing data analytics product features.
- Supported a product in production with a large customer base.