Cardo Systems, the global market leader in the field of wireless communication systems for motorcycle, ski & crew helmets, is looking for a talented Product Manager -to join its Powersports product team. Full-time position in the company’s offices at Raa’nana, reporting to the Director of product.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end inbound and outbound management of products line life cycle from inception, strategic planning, and tactical activities to end of life.
- Take part in creating the product line roadmap. Create and own the Market Requirement Document (MRD) and Product Requirement Documents (PRD).
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and R&D to define the product requirements’ priorities through a profound understanding of customer needs and using best practices.
- Drive multidisciplinary product development with the R&D teams according to the product roadmap
- Be accountable for resolving critical issues during the entire life cycle of the products, including an active and leading interface with all relevant stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in both inbound and outbound from a high-tech B2C/fast-moving multidisciplinary company – A must.
- Project management and leadership skills, with the ability to multi-task effectively while setting the right priorities.
- Attention to details and ability to define, follow and execute a highly detailed product execution plan.
- High capabilities for data analysis, critical thinking, and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Experience working in the automotive market – an advantage
- Motorcycle license and passion for Powersports – a strong plus
- B.Sc. in Engineering/computer science. An additional BA/MBA in Business, Marketing – a plus.