- Published: April 1, 2021
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join Earnix’s product team and drive it to success. As a product manager you will be responsible for scaling up the Earnix product suite, while solving customer needs, with direct impact on core functional and technical aspects.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product, from initiation to alpha, beta to launch and adoption.
- Understand our global customers’ needs and create detailed designs for various feature sets to meet business targets.
- Define and prioritize product needs and requirements by working closely with clients, client services, sales, marketing, engineering, business and partners.
- Lead, plan, prioritize and conduct ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Define, analyze, track the key product KPIs and take actions to drive improved performance
- Experience as a Product Manager working with global insurers (Specifically P&C)– MUST
- 4+ years of experience designing and delivering world-class products in a Product Management role, managing a complete product life-cycle, from initiation to a production level product.
- Experience as a Product Manager working on SaaS, B2B web-based products
- Proven ability to develop and execute a successful product roadmap
- Excellent collaboration skills - leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English & Hebrew.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently, be a self-learner that always wants to learn and know more
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- Strong technological background
- Creative thinking and out of the box problem solving
- Strong team player
- Experience working in financial services, fintech or insurtech organizations
- Experience in UX/UI related product roles
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working at an early or mid-stage startup, especially one experiencing rapid growth