The Wix Operating System team. We create products that are used by millions of users, while also providing core services to all other groups in Wix. Given the nature of an OS, we’re in constant communication with all of the other major groups and products at Wix and are often an integral part of the main products the company focuses on. In other words, we’re one of the most immersive and interactive teams in the company. We move fast in an agile work environment, enabling us to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on our users worldwide.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to be a core member of our team and lead the end-to-end development of new products.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, from inception to production.
- Own the product lifecycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to bring your product to market.
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process.
A Product Manager with at least 2 years’ experience in building consumer web or mobile products. You’re highly technical and preferably have some experience in coding. You know how to translate user needs to great user experiences. You have a strong visual aptitude, meaning you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
An intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.