As Product Manager Multiple Sclerosis (MS), you will lead the development and execution of marketing plans and initiatives to drive revenue for the MS product portfolio in Israel.
You will support portfolio expansion and market development and will collaborate closely with internal and external teams, such as the Medical Affairs and the Market Access departments, and local payers and budget holders.
Your primary responsibility will be carrying out strategic programs to drive the adoption of Medison's treatments.
This role is responsible for the overall product management and forecasting of assigned portfolio. This position will include evaluating sales performance and formulating long-range plans, goals and objectives to ensure optimum performance of products.
- Planning and achieving marketing goals, including profitability and sales targets for the existing portfolio and regular monitoring of the market trends, planning short and long terms strategies, and driving initiatives to support the plan
- Developing strategic plans and operational marketing plans
- Project Management: Identifying and driving critical project that generate exponential growth
- Competitive intelligence: Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjusting marketing strategy and planning to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Ensuring program implementation for existing brands and monitoring implementation within the allocated budget
- Building business cases and ensuring approval of identified opportunities with new product launches
- Conducting ongoing business and financial reviews of business development opportunities
- Identifying and developing external opportunities and analyzing potential targets via active internal and external scouting activities
- Identifying, developing and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Optimizing cross-functional support to ensure effective communication and implementation of partners' objectives
- Bring responsible for alliance management with strategic partners to achieve business goals
- Developing consumer activation strategy and driving execution through social media
- Academic degree - B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA, and/ or Ph.D.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with at least 2 years of product management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must demonstrate collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with internal and external customers
- Experience in digital marketing and social media
- Experience in B2C marketing
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong strategic management skills
- Strong analytic skills with familiarity with analytics programs and providing recommendations based upon data
- Ability to summarize detailed data into an actionable recommendations for a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is result and deadline-driven