Product Manager, Monetization
Lightricks, the creator of award-winning apps in the field of image and video, is now growing to a creator platform, supporting creators throughout their creator journey, from content creation to monetisation. We have seen tremendous growth during the past year, with millions of people turning to the creativity tools to express themselves and earn income during the pandemic. Join us as we’re building a one stop shop to cater for all the creator needs.
We are looking for an experienced and brilliant Product Manager to build monetization opportunities for creators.
Our ideal candidate is someone who’s all about making a significant impact via impeccable product work. Someone who is a technology lover (with high affinity for mobile apps), data oriented, with strong business understanding and strategic thinking. You need to be an analyst that identifies needs, translates them into an executable roadmap, and delivers exceptional results on time and budget. You need to be a people person and a dedicated team leader.
If this resonates with who you are - join us!
- Impact the business growth by identifying opportunities, hypothesizing and transforming them into live products that add value to your users.
- Plan impact driven roadmap and product prioritization.
- Inspire and lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, marketing, legal and other partners and stakeholders to execute the product exceptionally and timely.
- Prioritize and make quick decisions about implementation and trade-offs for optimal results.
- Articulate your product vision to senior management, partners and stakeholders.
- Streamline the execution of your roadmap through excellent management and communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in product management, leading product delivery from inception to maintenance.
- Experience managing/leading a dev team in a high-cadence software company.
- Experience with A/B testing, strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, storyteller.
- BA/BSc (or above) in related fields.
- Eye for design and sharp UX instincts (background in design/photography - a plus).
- Preferred: Familiarity with social media and content trends.
- Preferred: Experience with marketplace products
- Preferred: BA degree in STEM or strong technical capabilities.
- Preferred: PM Experience in B2C companies.