- Published: December 10, 2021
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced KYC Product Manager to join the product team and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. You will be join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features. Passionate about preventing financial crime and building world class products Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Building the KYC product’s vision and roadmap
- Build the state of the art KYC and verification platform using cutting edge technology
- Collaborating with global cross-functional teams to develop, market, and launch products globally
- Monitoring product and business performance, and taking action as needed to drive business success
- Understanding underlying customer needs and working with diverse groups to come up with agreeable innovative solutions
- Communicating the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Solving complex issues and translating solutions into simple concepts for customers and all employees within the company to understand.
- Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, personas, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
- Working closely with product owners and R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Use analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- 3-5 years experience in KYC/ KYB/ other compliance related product roles
- A proven ability to build roadmaps and execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
- Strong analytical decision making skills, business thinking, Independent and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills to informally lead and drive discovery and execution with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact and influence with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA as a plus
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.